There are gold nuggets found in the Word of God, Books written by men and women of God, Devotions and similar, that you want to eat, drink, and breathe until they enter deep into your heart.
We are simple people, simple minded, more heart than mind. It often takes us a little more than just reading to gain entrance into our hearts.
Yellow Highlighter, our best friend.
But there is more, God gave us this idea, for any gold nugget, and it works. This is for the things that are so special, from the Lord, that you want to enter your heart, heart gaze, oh yes.
Yellow + Blue + Out Loud = Heart Gaze
Whatever you do, do not read gold nuggets in one sitting. Read a chapter a day, a devotion a day, or section a day.
- Read The First Time with a Yellow Highlighter, making anything you see as key, extra important.
- Read A Second Time with a Blue Pen, marking as you see important — underline, circle, yes.
- Read For The Third Time Out Loud, oh yes, Read Out Loud, it will enter your heart.
Here Is An Example:
Sit Walk Stand, by Watchman Nee, is one of our gold nuggets.
The book is only 3 chapters. Read it in 9 consecutive days.
- Day 1, Chapter 1, Yellow Highlighter
- Day 2, Chapter 2, Yellow Highlighter
- Day 3, Chapter 3, Yellow Highlighter
- Day 4, Chapter 1, Blue Pen
- Day 5, Chapter 2, Blue Pen
- Day 6, Chapter 3, Blue Pen
- Day 7, Chapter 1, Read Out Loud
- Day 8, Chapter 2, Read Out Loud
- Day 9, Chapter 3, Read Out Loud
Oh yes, it is this good, Foundation Truths, a Heart Gaze gold nugget.
It is our intention to read this book anew, same Yellow + Blue + Read Out Loud fashion, yearly. We recommend all do the same.
Here Are 5 Heart Gaze Gold Nuggets:
- Sit Walk Stand, Watchman Nee
- Absolute Surrender, Andrew Murray
- Waiting On God, Andrew Murray
- All Inclusive Christ, Witness Lee
- Economy of God, Witness Lee
Any links on Heart Gaze point to where you may receive or purchase, but no affiliate of any kind, Heart Gaze receives no reward or credit for doing so. We simply want to share and point people to Truth, The Light, as we have been blessed.